2Q Clinic - 2nd Floor Yellow Elevator
905-521-2100 ext. 75094
Fax: (905) 570-8958
What services do we provide?
Consultations and on-going orthopedic treatment are available for children and adolescents with muscoskeletal problems associated with:
- Congenital and developmental deformity
- Neuromuscular abnormalities
- Tumors and blood disorders
- Inflammatory joint disease
- Infections of bones and joints
- Metabolic bone disease
Where is the clinic located?
2Q Clinic at McMaster (near the Yellow elevator second floor)
- The referral process is made through a direct referral from a pediatrician or family doctor to a specialist
- Referrals can be faxed directly to clinic
Referral Forms can be accessed here: PDF | MS Word (Right-Click and select 'Save Target As')
The clinic hours are Monday to Friday (closed on holidays)
- 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- 1:00 to 4:30 p.m.
The clinics are not for emergencies. If your child needs to be seen on an urgent basis, please contact your family doctor or go to your local emergency department.
Changing your appointment
Please contact us as soon as possible, if you need to change your child's appointment or cancel the appointment.
If your child has a communicable disease such as Chicken Pox or has been in contact with someone with Chicken Pox, please call the clinic before you come to the hospital
What should you bring to the clinic?
- Health Card for your child - the Ministry of Health requires us to validate your health card
- Any x-rays or letters from your doctor
- Any notes or questions that you may have
Our philosophy is family-centered care. We strive to provide the best care possible.
The Family Resource Library is located in the 3F clinic. Volunteer staff are available to help families find information about their child's health or illness. Pamphlets, books, and resources are available on the internet .
Each six months we survey families to ask your perceptions of care. If you have any concerns please contact Paul Agar, Clinical Manager.