The Infant Parent Program is part of the Developmental Pediatrics and Rehabilitation Program in the Ron Joyce Children’s Health Centre at 325 Wellington Street North, Hamilton.
Please let us know if you have any difficulty getting to the sessions.
1. Take the QEW towards Hamilton.
2. Take the Nikola Tesla Boulevard (formally Burlington Street East) exit (exit 90).
3. Continue on Nikola Tesla Blvd/Burlington Street East, for about 6.9 km.
4. Turn left onto Wellington Street North, for about 1 km. The Ron Joyce Children’s Health Centre is on the right.
1. Take the Clairmount Access straight onto Victoria Avenue.
2. Continue on Victoria Avenue, past Barton Street.
3. Turn left onto Birge Street.
4. Turn left onto Wellington Street.
5. The Ron Joyce Children’s Health Centre is on the right.
1. Take QEW to Highway 403 West (to Hamilton) and take the Main Street East exit.
2. Continue on Main Street to VictoriaAvenue, for about 2.8 kms.
3. Turn left on Victoria Avenue.
4. Continue on Victoria Avenue for about 1.3 kms and turn left at Birge Street.
5. Turn left onto Wellington Street.
6. The Ron Joyce Children’s Health Centre is on the right.
Take the # 2 Barton bus traveling east. Exit at the Barton and Ferguson stop.
Take the # 2 Barton bus traveling west. Exit at the Barton and Ferguson stop.
*Rates are subject to change
• For short term drop off and pick up, of less than 20 minutes, enter off of Wellington Street. No cost.
• For long term parking, enter off of either Wellington Street or from the north side of Barton Street. Daily maximum $20.00. Parking passes can be purchased for multiple exits/entries. Enquiry at check in or contact the parking office (905) 521-2100 ext. 44061
• Enter the Wellington Lot from Ferguson Avenue or Barton Street.
• Enter the Barton Lot from Ferguson Avenue or Barton Street.
• Remember to take your parking ticket with you. There is a parking pay station terminal located inside the main entrance of the Ron Joyce Children’s Health Centre.
• You may also pay with a credit card at the gate when exiting.