Who Can Make a Referral?
Anyone can! However, a physician's signature is required to confirm the client's diagnosis.
What Are Your Referral Criteria?
We see clients of all ages.
How Do I Make a Referral?
1. Download or print a referral form here: TAC Referral Form.
Contact us for a hard copy: (905) 521-2100 ext. 77833.
2. Please read important instructions on the Cover Page before completing the form.
3. Attach any additional information.
4. Mail or Fax the completed form to the clinic (address and fax number are on the referral form).
It is recommended that you make a copy before mailing us the original.
What Happens Next?
1. You will receive a letter acknowledging that we have received your referral. The client will be placed on our waitlist.
Please contact us if you do not receive this confirmation letter.
2. You will be contacted to schedule a pre-assessment meeting when the client is nearing the top of the waitlist.
If you have any questions, please call us at (905) 521-2100 ext. 77833, or e-mail: email@example.com